Fall GoByBike Weeks runs October 21 - November 3, BC-wide!
Register NOW for your chance to WIN one of many great prizes, including a Trip for 2 Cycling the Baltics for 9 Days (10 Nights) Sponsored by Exodus Travels! Click here: to learn what's included and more about the Grand Prize Trip.
MORE PROVINCIAL PRIZES: $100 Visa Gift Cards!
- 5 - $100 School Prizes
- 3 - $100 First Time Participant Prizes + the Team Leader's of each prize winner will win a $100 Visa Gift Card
How to Register:
- If you registered in the past, all you have to do is Login and you are registered for this event.
- If you've never registered before, click on https://www.biketowork.ca/registration and take a few minutes to sign-up FREE!
To Qualify for the Grand Prize Trip Draw (& other Provincial Prizes):
Log kilometers for all trips that you choose to GoByBike instead of by motor vehicle during October 21 - November 3, 2019 (GoByBike Weeks).
After you have registered and logged a trip, you MUST enter the Exodus Prize Draw here: https://www.exodustravels.com/ca/win-cycling-adventure-baltics. This is a sponsor requirement, please read the sponsor’s terms and conditions located in the Exodus Prize Draw Entry page.
This grand prize trip package includes economy class round trip airfare from the nearest international airport, hotel accommodations, a local leader and planned routes and itineraries with support vehicles to follow. Prize winner must be 19 years of age or older.
Tips & Tricks to Make Cycling More Comfortable & Safer in Fall & Winter
Check out these short YouTube Videos about Route Planning, Fenders, How to Keep Your Feet Dry, How to Keep Your Hands Warm, etc...: CLICK HERE
GoByBike with Grandma: CLICK HERE
Planning for Winter Cycling: CLICK HERE
Make it Yours: Plan Your Route to GoByBike: CLICK HERE
Student Video Contest: Send us your video about how you GoByBike in the fall and winter months
WINNERS WIN A $100 VISA GIFT CARD!
One WINNER awarded per age group:
- Elementary student or team
- Middle School student or team
- Secondary School student or team
Submission Deadline: October 25, 2019
Winner announced November 4, 2019.
- Age: Students must be 18 and under.
- Length: 60-90 seconds.
- Content: Videos should encourage safe cycling. Ideas include:
- How do you GoByBike this fall?
- How do you stay dry in the rain?
- How do you stay warm in fall and winter?
- Tips and tricks for making cycling in the cold and wet more fun
- Format: Upload to Youtube, Vimeo
- Submit link through submission form: https://forms.gle/v7L4kFG6Tq8bcFoz9